You are one step closer to entering into a career in the dynamic and highly successful beauty industry. Your first step is to set an interview appointment with one of our admissions advisors. We will review the variety of course options our Academies offer and help you find the best one for you.
Once you come in for your personal interview, we can discuss your personal goals and which program you are interested in and educate you on our programs and provide answers to your questions. After the interview process, you can tour our facility, and have an opportunity to observe students in the classroom and in the student salon & spa areas if you desire. During your tour, you will also be introduced to some of our students and our FSI Medical Beauty Academy team. You may also want to meet with our Business Office Administrator to discuss finances, we can provide you with individual financial estimates.
- Must be a high school graduate or have a GED
- Must be at least 17 years old
- Information that is required on or before the first day of attendance
- Copy of High School Diploma, Transcript, GED or Equivalency
- Copy of birth Certificate / Verification of birth
- Copy of photo ID
- Administrative fee
- Pass the FSI Medical Beauty Academy Entrance Exam
- Completed admissions application and signed tour sheet with all pre-enrollment information
No applicant will be denied admission on the base of race, color, ethnic origin, sex, age religion or handicap/disability in its educational programs or activities. Enrollments are accepted year round. Classes start several times within a year.
Cosmetology Instructor instructor applicants are required to have the current cosmetologist, esthetics, or nail technology license for their specific training program.
Continuing education programs require completed admissions application and down payment for the specific course.